The January meeting was held at the Marie Callender's in Chandler.
the meeting were Andy O'Brien,
Bob Rebsamen, Kent Taylor, Tim and Karen Johnson.
The meeting was called to order by Bob.
There being no further business, the meeting was adjourned.
- By consensus, the present officers
were kept for 2011. They
are Bob Rebsamen, president; Andy O'Brien, treasurer; Tim
- There is currently $160.18
in the treasury.
- Once again there will be no Chapter dues this
- Meetings will be held every other month.
- There was a discussion of how to transport
modules in the future. Kent suggested that a small trailer might meet
our needs.We will continue to consider our options.
- Future Activities
- There was a discussion of possible activities during the
year. We are considering clinics for maintaining locomotives and
scenery techniques such as air brushing. We also thought outings would
be interesting such as visiting the Maricopia Live Steamers
(http://www.maricopalivesteamers.com/), and the Verde Canyon Railroad
(http://www.verdecanyonrr.com/). Friends and guests are always welcome.
- Dues are Due
- Everyone is reminded that National ETE
dues are required to be paid
this month. Please send your check or other form of payment, made out
to European Train Enthusiasts, to our treasurer,
P. O. Box 93358
Phoenix, AZ 85070
The next meeting will be held on March 12th. The time and
place are to be determined.
Tim Johnson, Secretary